Saturday, May 28, 2016 | 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
4616 Massanutten Drive | Massanutten, VA 22840
All proceeds benefit the Harrisonburg/Rockingham Chamber of Commerce.
Condos Available for ValleyFest 2016!
Receive 20% OFF a one bedroom Woodstone Casa condo for May 27, 28 or 29.
Two night minimum required. Book online here. Please use promo code valleyfest16.
ValleyFest, held on Memorial Day weekend, is the kick-off to summer! More than 4,000 people celebrate the holiday weekend at the festival, dancing to live music, sampling food, shopping for unique and handmade crafts, and enjoying quality wines and microbrews of the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia and beyond. Many varieties of beer and wine will be represented, from merlots and pinots to meads and maibocks. It's all of the beer and wine you could possibly enjoy in one place!
Featured breweries & beers include Anheuser Busch, Bell's Inspired Brewing, Blue Moon, Bold Rock, Brothers Craft Brewing , Champion Brewing, Coors Light, DuClaw Brewing, Foothills Brewing, Founders Brewing, George Killian's, Hardywood, Lagunitas Brewing, Leinenkugel's, McKenzie's Hard Cider, Mike's, Miller Lite, New Belgium Brewing, Old Bust Head Brewing, Pale Fire Brewing, Peroni, Redd's Apple Ale, Samuel Adams, Seven Arrows Brewing, Sierra Nevada, Smartmouth Brewing, Smith & Forge Hard Cider, South Street Brewery, Stable Craft Brewing, Starr Hill Brewery, SweetWater Brewing, Victory Brewing, Wild Wolf Brewingr & more!
Beer tickets: $5 each. (16oz pour)
Click here to view the full beer, wine, food & vendor list!
- Early Bird Tickets | $20 (through April 17)
- Advance | $25 (April 17 - May 27)
- At the Gate | $30
- Designated Driver & Under 21 | $10
- Kids 10 & under | FREE
|Bryan Elijah Smith & the Wildhearts
Here's to the Night
Wine Section Tent - Acoustic Sets
Massanutten Resort will offer a complimentary ValleyFest Shuttle Loop to guests staying on resort property. The shuttle will run a continuous loop from 10:45 am - 7:30 pm. The loop time will run 20 to 30 minutes. Please see the below list of shuttle stops.
ValleyFest Shuttle Loop Stops
Shuttle Loop #1
- Regal Vistas 2000 - 2002
- Regal Vistas Pool
- Lambert Park
- Woodstone 105 -120
- Woodstone Leisure Pool
- Woodstone 226 - 243
- Valley Fest Drop
Shuttle Loop #2
- Eagle Trace in the Valley
- Eagle Trace on the Hill
- Eagle Trace on the Hill/MVOA
- Valley Fest Drop
- Eagle Trace at Killy Court
- Summit - Innsbruk I
- Summit - Innsbruk II
- Summit - Grenoble I
- Summit - Grenoble II
- Summit - Grenoble III
- Summit - Grenoble IV
- Valley Fest Drop
- The new event entrance gate is located at the Ski Lodge Deck/Base Camp area.
- Ski Lots 2-5 will be used for general admission parking. Accessible parking may be accessed in the General Store loop lot or Parking Lot #1.
- Festival chairs, blankets, and camp chairs with built-in shade awnings that do not obstruct the view of other festival-goers are allowed. No pop-up tents or umbrellas permitted.
- Trash and recycling bins will be available throughout the event grounds. Please help keep Massanutten a Green Community!
- You may bring in one unopened, sealed bottle of water.
- Please do not bring in food, drinks, drugs, pets, or weapons of any kind.
- This is a rain or shine fundraising event. Tickets are not refundable. All proceeds benefit the Harrisonburg/Rockingham Chamber of Commerce.
- Event questions can be directed to email@example.com
- Don’t forget your dancing shoes!
For additional information, visit www.valleyfestbeerandwine.com or contact Ashley Gordon, Director of Communications for the Chamber of Commerce, at 540-434-3862 x 108 for additional information.
Tickets are non-refundable. Rain or shine event. No outside food or beverages permitted. No pets or coolers. Please be prepared to present proper ID. Ticket price does not include food or beverages.