Saturday, August 29, 2015
5:30 - 10 pm (Gates open at 5:00 pm)
Spring Special | $10 (April 20 - May 18 only)
Spring Special also available for Summer Jam Tickets!
Advance | $15 (May 19 - July 1)
At Gate | $20 (July 2)
Kids 6 & under | Free
Dance the night away at the 6th annual Mountain Jamboree festival. Every year so far has been packed full of surprises, with plenty of live music, food vendors, and drinks in the beer garden!
Bryan Elijah Smith and the Wildhearts
Holy Ghost Tent Revival is a six-piece rock & roll band from North Carolina, driven by an exhilarating live show that has uplifted audiences since the band formed in 2007. For the past seven years, they have been honing their unique sound, which NPR describes as that of a "soul-rock horn band that recalls 60s and 70s classic-rock influences such as The Band and The Flying Burrito Brothers, contemporary indie-rock acts like Dr. Dog, and New Orleans brass-band jazz."
What many listeners will hail as a deeply personal and evocative group of recordings, the band has turned into a thrilling live incarnation that will continue to grow across the country from radio dial to lit stage. It is this same powerful performance that has earned them the honor of sharing stages with Shovels and Rope, Dr. Dog, Lake Street Dive, Pokey LaFarge, and Langhorne Slim & The Law. And it is this same urgency that will keep Holy Ghost Tent Revival ever-thirsty, ever-ready to chase the music.
Kids' Activities | Arts and crafts, petting farm, face painting, hoop dance, corn hole, and more!
Hoop Dance | Discover the Hoop Dance experience with the Dogtown Hoop Mafia from Richmond, VA!
Food Vendors | Line Up Coming Soon!
Beer Garden | Beer tickets are $4 each. Line Up Coming Soon!
Wine | Wine tickets are $4 each. Featuring Joy White and Joy Red by Cross Keys Vineyards.
Fireworks | 10:00 pm
Brought to you by Bay Fireworks!
- Please bring your own festival chairs, blankets, or camp chairs. No festival seating is provided. Festival chairs, blankets, and camp chairs with built-in shade awnings that does not obstruct the view of other festival-goers are allowed. No pop-up tents or umbrellas permitted.
- Beer & wine ticket sales end at 9:30 pm. Last pour at 9:45 pm.
- The best view of the fireworks finale at 10pm will be near the ski lodge and Lift 4.
- Trash and recycling bins will be available throughout the event grounds. Please help keep Massanutten a Green Community!
- You may bring in one unopened, sealed bottle of water.
- Please do not bring in food, drinks, drugs, pets, or weapons of any kind.
- Food/beverage is not included in ticket price. Some kids' activities may have a small fee.
- In case of rain, the Ski Lodge can be used for shelter. No alcohol permitted in Lodge.
- This is a rain or shine fundraising event. Tickets are not refundable.
All proceeds benefit the Shenandoah Valley Travel Association (SVTA).
We are now accepting vendors for Mountain Jamboree 2015! Click here for more information about how you can become a part of our successful upcoming events!
Tickets are non-refundable. Rain or shine event. No outside food or beverage permitted. No pets or coolers. Be prepared to present proper ID. Ticket price does not include food, beverage and some kids' activities.