Saturday, August 29 | 5 - 10 pm
4616 Massanutten Drive | Massanutten, VA 22840
$20 at gate | Kids 6 & under are free
Advance Tickets available for sale at the Massanutten Concierge Desk,
The Market, or The General Store through August 28.
New! Seated massage and henna tattoos brought to you by Wholistic Wisdom Healing Arts Center!
Kids' Activities | Arts and crafts, petting farm, face painting, hoop dance, corn hole, giant jenga, and more!
Hoop Dance | Discover the Hoop Dance experience with the Dogtown Hoop Mafia from Richmond, VA!
Food Vendors | Social BBQ - pulled pork & chicken tacos | K’s Grill - grilled kabobs, lo mein, fried rice, sweet & sour chicken | Jack Brown’s Burger Joint - burgers, fries, fried oreos | Eastern Star - gyros, Italian sausage, philly cheese steak, corn dogs, homemade chips | Grilled Cheese Mania - gourmet grilled cheese, Route 11 chips, sides | Purple Cow - soft serve ice cream
New! Gluten Free Menu Items Available
Jack Brown’s Burger Joint - cheeseburgers, hamburgers, grilled cheese, sweet potato fries, French fries (gluten free buns) | Social BBQ - pulled pork, chicken, brisket, smoked veggies (gluten free buns) | K’s Grill - chicken shish kabobs | Grilled Cheese Mania - gluten free grilled cheese
Beer Garden | Beer tickets are $4 each. Beer line up features Coors Light, Miller Lite, Blue Moon Belgian White Ale, Blue Moon White IPA, Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin, Redd's Apple Ale, Killian's Red, Leinenkugel’s Harvest Patch Shandy, Smith & Forge Hard Cider & Peroni.
Wine | Wine tickets are $4 each. Featuring Apple, Peach, Joy White, and Joy Red by CrossKeys Vineyards.
Fireworks | 10:00 pm
Brought to you by Bay Fireworks!
Holy Ghost Tent Revival | 8:45 - 10:00 pm
Bryan Elijah Smith & the Wildhearts
Jackass Flats | 5:30 - 6:30 pm
- Please bring your own festival chairs, blankets, or camp chairs. No festival seating is provided. Festival chairs, blankets, and camp chairs with built-in shade awnings that does not obstruct the view of other festival-goers are allowed. No pop-up tents or umbrellas permitted.
- Beer & wine ticket sales end at 9:30 pm. Last pour at 9:45 pm.
- The best view of the fireworks finale at 10pm will be near the ski lodge and Lift 4.
- Trash and recycling bins will be available throughout the event grounds. Please help keep Massanutten a Green Community!
- You may bring in one unopened, sealed bottle of water.
- Please do not bring in food, drinks, drugs, pets, or weapons of any kind.
- Food/beverage is not included in ticket price. Some kids' activities may have a small fee.
- In case of rain, the Ski Lodge can be used for shelter. No alcohol permitted in Lodge.
- This is a rain or shine fundraising event. Tickets are not refundable.
Learn more about our Gold Sponsors here!
Click on any of our sponsor logos to find out more about their business!
Tickets are non-refundable. Rain or shine event. No outside food or beverage permitted. No pets or coolers. Be prepared to present proper ID. Ticket price does not include food, beverage and some kids' activities.