Saturday, October 10, 2015
11:30 am - 5:30 pm
Advance | $5 (July 7 - Oct. 9)
At Gate | $10 (Oct. 9)
Kids 6 & under | Free
This festival is a true-crowd pleaser with so much to do from wine tasting, to live music, over 40 arts & crafts vendors, kids activities, and much, much more! Don't miss Fall Festival right in the heart of the Massanutten Mountains!
Beer Garden - Beer tickets are $4 each. Beer line up coming soon!
Wine Tasting - Wine tasting tickets are 4/$1. Featuring Mattaponi Winery, Horton Vineyards & CrossKeys Vineyards. More vineyards coming soon!
$3 Chairlift Rides- Vouchers will be for sale at the admission gate or in advance at the Massanutten Concierge Desk, The Market or the General Store thru October 9. Chairlift rides will start at 11:45 am. Please be in line with voucher no later than 3:00 pm. Kids 6 & under are free (no voucher needed) and must be accompanied by an adult (36" minimum height requirement). Please no baby/child carriers on chairlift rides.
Arts & Crafts Vendors
Learn more about our Gold Sponsors here!
All proceeds benefit the McGaheysville and Elkton Fire and Rescue Squads.
- Festival chairs, blankets, and camp chairs with built-in shade awnings that do not obstruct the view of other festival-goers are allowed. No pop-up tents or umbrellas permitted.
- Trash and recycling bins will be available throughout the event grounds. Please help keep Massanutten a Green Community!
- You may bring in one unopened, sealed bottle of water.
- Please do not bring in food, drinks, drugs, pets, or weapons of any kind.
- Food/beverage and chairlift rides are not included in ticket price. Some kids' activities may have a small fee.
- In case of rain, the Ski Lodge can be used for shelter. No alcohol permitted in Lodge.
- This is a rain or shine fundraising event. Tickets are not refundable. All proceeds benefit the McGaheysville and Elkton Fire and Rescue Squads.
Event questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets are non-refundable. Rain or shine event. No outside food or beverage permitted. No pets or coolers. Be prepared to present proper ID. Ticket price does not include food, beverage, chairlift rides, and some kids' activities.