Saturday, October 8, 2016
11:30 am - 5:30 pm
2016 Event Features & Vendors
Live music, food vendors, kid's corner, beer & wine garden & more!
Kid's Corner | Brought to you by Shenandoah Valley Kid's Trail, Family Drive In, Back Home on the Farm & Massanutten WaterPark. Details coming soon!
2016 Festival Opener
Arts Vendors | Treasures for Sale: Reclaimed wood art, knitwear, décor, jewelry, soaps and oils, candles, beauty products, baked goods/ cheese spreads, clothing, handbags, scarves, recycled crafts, glass art, tupperware, garden stones/birdhouses, wreaths, wood crafts, dog wear and treats, Avon, Pampered Chef, Scentsy, & Origami Owl.
Food Vendors | Sweetfire Grill - upscale grilled cheese cuisine | Ubon Thai - smoothies, funnel cake, German hot dogs & more | Big Fat Daddys BBQ | Ks Grill - Thai American | Jack Browns Burger Joint - burgers, fries, fried oreos | Buffalo Wild Wings | Kline's Dairy Bar | Kettle Corn
Beer Garden | Beer tickets are $4 each. Featuring Coors Light, Miller Lite, Blue Moon Belgian White Ale, Blue Moon White IPA, Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin, Leinenkugel’s Harvest Patch, Peroni, Killians Red, Smith & Forge Cider, and Redd’s Apple Ale.
Wine Tasting | Wine tasting tickets are 4/$1. Featuring Mattaponi Winery, Horton Vineyards, Prince Michel Vineyard & Winery, Bluestone Vineyard, & CrossKeys Vineyards.
$3 Chairlift Rides | Vouchers will be for sale at the admission gate or in advance at the Massanutten Concierge Desk, The Market or the General Store thru October 9. Chairlift rides will start at 11:45 am. Please be in line with voucher no later than 3:00 pm. Kids 6 & under are free (no voucher needed) and must be accompanied by an adult (36" minimum height requirement). Please no baby/child carriers on chairlift rides.
Abbey Road | 3:30 - 5:00 pm
The Piranhas | 1:30 - 3:00 pm
Mike Davis | 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Festival chairs, blankets, and camp chairs with built-in shade awnings that do not obstruct the view of other festival-goers are allowed. No pop-up tents or umbrellas permitted.
- Trash and recycling bins will be available throughout the event grounds. Please help keep Massanutten a Green Community!
- You may bring in one unopened, sealed bottle of water.
- Please do not bring in food, drinks, drugs, pets, or weapons of any kind.
- Food/beverage and chairlift rides are not included in ticket price. Some kids' activities may have a small fee.
- In case of rain, the Ski Lodge can be used for shelter. No alcohol permitted in Lodge.
- This is a rain or shine fundraising event. Tickets are not refundable. All proceeds benefit the McGaheysville and Elkton Fire and Rescue Squads.
Click on any of our sponsor logos to find out more about their business!
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org | All proceeds benefit the McGaheysville and Elkton Fire and Rescue Squads.
4616 Massanutten Drive | Massanutten, VA 22840
We are now accepting vendors for Fall Festival 2016! Click here for more information about how you can become a part of our successful upcoming events!
Tickets are non-refundable. Rain or shine event. No outside food or beverage permitted. No pets or coolers. Be prepared to present proper ID. Ticket price does not include food, beverage, chairlift rides, and some kids' activities.