Thursday, July 2, 2015
5:30 - 10 pm (Gates open at 5:00 pm)
Advance | $15 (May 19 - July 1)
At Gate | $20 (July 2)
Kids 6 & under | Free
Little Walter & The Convictions | 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
The passion and power of vintage 60's rock'n'roll ... Played with conviction.
Since they hit the scene the summer of 2011, Little Walter & the Convictions have been winning over local fans and critics alike with their high energy renditions of the greatest hits of the 60's rock music scene. Featuring classic 60's rock'n'roll from the Animals, the Beatles and the Byrds to Van Morrison, the Young Rascals, and the Zombies, seasoned with soul classics by Otis Redding, Wilson Pickett and Sam & Dave, Little Walter & the Convictions capture the magic of live rock'n'roll from the classic era of the 60's. Boasting powerful lead vocals, 3 part backup harmonies, and superb instrumental work, Little Walter & the Convictions deliver the passion and power of 60's rock... with conviction.
Everyday People | 7:00 - 8:15 pm
Formed in 2001 by neighbors in the town of Port Republic, Everyday People takes its name from the Sly and the Family Stone tune of the same name. It is an apt name as not only does the 8 piece band play horn driven 60's and 70's soul, funk and R&B but all of the members are regular working folks living in the Shenandoah Valley. The band has changed and grown over the years while maintaining a focus on providing danceable classic tunes from the Blues Brothers, Aretha Franklin, Sly and the Family Stone and James Brown. Other material includes songs by Macy Gray, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith and more. So if you like to dance and enjoy music that puts a smile on your face, c'mon out and join the party!
If David Byrne is one of the geniuses of modern times, then Start Making Sense is a tribute to genius. The musicians in this 7-piece Talking Heads Tribute take pride in faithfully recreating the music of Talking Heads entire career. Together they bring much of the Heads unique live show to the stage, with front man Jon Braun as a spot-on David Byrne, giving you a "once in a lifetime" experience. Prepare yourself for a rockin', funkin', danceable celebration of the new-wave art punk you loved from the 80's!!!
Kids' Activities | Arts and crafts, petting farm, face painting, hoop dance, corn hole, and more!
Hoop Dance | Discover the Hoop Dance experience with the Dogtown Hoop Mafia from Richmond, VA!
Food Vendors | Line Up Coming Soon!
Beer Garden | Beer tickets are $4 each. Line Up Coming Soon!
Wine | Wine tickets are $4 each. Featuring Joy White and Joy Red by Cross Keys Vineyards.
Fireworks | 10:00 pm
Brought to you by Bay Fireworks!
Learn more about our Gold Sponsors here!
- Please bring your own festival chairs, blankets, or camp chairs. No festival seating is provided. Festival chairs, blankets, and camp chairs with built-in shade awnings that does not obstruct the view of other festival-goers are allowed. No pop-up tents or umbrellas permitted.
- Beer & wine ticket sales end at 9:30 pm. Last pour at 9:45 pm.
- The best view of the fireworks finale at 10pm will be near the ski lodge and Lift 4.
- Trash and recycling bins will be available throughout the event grounds. Please help keep Massanutten a Green Community!
- You may bring in one unopened, sealed bottle of water.
- Please do not bring in food, drinks, drugs, pets, or weapons of any kind.
- Food/beverage is not included in ticket price. Some kids' activities may have a small fee.
- In case of rain, the Ski Lodge can be used for shelter. No alcohol permitted in Lodge.
- This is a rain or shine fundraising event. Tickets are not refundable.
All proceeds benefit the Rockingham/Harrisonburg SPCA.
We are now accepting vendors for Summer Jam 2015! Click here for more information about how you can become a part of our successful upcoming events!
Tickets are non-refundable. Rain or shine event. No outside food or beverage permitted. No pets or coolers. Be prepared to present proper ID. Ticket price does not include food, beverage and some kids' activities.