The Mountain Bike Shop is open for the summer season!
It no longer has to be ski season to enjoy the terrain at Massanutten Resort. Riders of all ability levels may rent mountain bikes to explore the mountain.
Massanutten has mountain biking for every level of rider. Our blazed trails are recommended for intermediate to advanced riders. Beginner riders should contact our mountain bike staff for trail recommendations.
Terrain Access Rules
- Anyone wishing to ride on Massanutten Resort property must have a Gold Card or a Blue ID Card.
- Riding on Massanutten property without a valid Gold Card or Blue ID Card is trespassing.
- For information on obtaining a pass, go to: Shenandoah Valley Bicycle Coalition.
Read before you ride
- Massanutten Trail Rules
- IMBA Rules of the Trail
- Shenandoah Valley Bicycle Coalition
- Western Slope Trail Map
Hours of Operation
- Season: April - October 29
- Days & Hours: Sunday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm | Sunday - Thursday 9 am - 5 pm as of September 6
- Hours may vary. Please call ahead.
|Multi-Day||$20 per day|
Free bottle of water per rider with each half-day or longer rental.
Helmet included with rental. Some height restrictions apply. Guests under 18 must have parent's signature. Bicycles are not permitted on chairlift. Free pick-up and delivery for day and multi-day rentals. Trail maps are available for sale at the Mountain Bike Center and at the Front Desk.
Rentals may be purchased using resort gift cards. Gift cards may be purchased over the phone by calling the Concierge Desk at (540) 289-4978.
Whether you are interested in exploring Massanutten's Western Slope or riding country roads along the Shenandoah River, our knowledgeable guides can customize a tour for your ability. Prices start at $35 per person per hour. Call (540) 289-4957, for more details.
Full-Service Bike Shop
The Mountain Bike Center, in addition to renting and selling GT bikes, is also a full service bike shop and carries an assortment of clothing and cycling accessories. Our shop can perform most repairs and maintenance your bike may need, be it a mountain or road bike. The Mountain Bike Center is located in the Rental Shop on Massanutten Drive.
(540) 289-4957 or resort extension x5057