Located at the Family Adventure Park and Peaked Mountain Express Tube Park, the Zip Line/Canopy Tour includes a burma bridge, hanging vines crossing, and four zip lines ranging from 90 to 450 feet long.
Did you know that we also have a Kids' Zip Line and Canopy Tour? Check it out!
- $39 per person
Operation is weather dependent. Please call ahead for availability.
Questions? Call us at (540) 289-4042 or resort extension 5022.
We do not accept reservations over the phone.
Advance reservations are required:
- Reservations must be made in person at the Family Adventure Park during regular business hours.
- Reservations can be made up to 72 hours in advance.
- Full payment is required to secure reservations.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to receive a refund.
Tour times and schedule may vary. Please call or stop by to check availability. Allow 1.5 - 2 hours for the complete experience. Once you start the course, the only way off is to finish.
For your safety, Canopy Tours will not start during thunderstorms or high wind. If we are unable to re-schedule your tour, a full refund will be given.
Rules and Regulations:
- Minimum age is 10 years. (Click here for more information about our Kids' Zip Line and Canopy Tour).
- All participants will fill out and sign a waiver, which includes age information. Minors must have a parent or guardian sign for them.
- Weight range: 70 - 250 pounds. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Participants will be asked to weigh in to insure they are within designated weight range.
- For your convenience, you may print the release form HERE.
- Health Requirements:
- People with heart, leg, back, or shoulder problems, diabetes, seizure disorders, or other serious illnesses should not participate.
- Pregnant women may not participate.
- Guests with anaphylactic reactions requiring self administered epinephrine must carry their Epi pen.
- Guests with Asthma requiring an inhaler must carry their inhaler.
- The canopy tour is a physically demanding activity. Participant must be physically fit and able to control speed by applying pressure to the cable above and behind the head with a gloved hand.
- Closed toe shoes with good tread required.
- No rings, necklaces, or bracelets. All jewelry is discouraged.
- No skirts or loose clothing.
- Shorts mid-thigh or longer or long pants are encouraged.