Massanutten Resort's all new Kids' Adventure Course and Zip Line features a Burma Plank, Log Crossing, Swinging Vine Bridge, Missing Plank Bridge, Net Traverse and a 100’ Zipline that is sure to thrill!
Did you know that we also have a full-size Zip Line and Canopy Tour? Check it out!
- 2 Trips for $15
Daily 10:30am - 3:30pm
Operation is weather dependent. Please call ahead for hours.
Questions? Call us at (540) 289-4042 or resort extension 5022.
Rides are booked on a first-come-first-serve basis.
For your safety, Canopy Tours will not start during thunderstorms or high wind. If we are unable to re-schedule your trips, a full refund will be given.
Rules and Regulations
- Open to Kids ages 5-12. (Click here for information on our Adult Zip-Line and Canopy Tour)
- All participants will fill out and sign a waiver, which includes age information. Minors must have a parent or guardian sign for them.
- Weight range: 40 - 250 pounds. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Participants will be asked to weigh in to insure they are within designated weight range.
- For your convenience, you may print the release form HERE.
- Health Requirements:
- People with heart, leg, back, or shoulder problems, diabetes, seizure disorders, or other serious illnesses should not participate.
- Pregnant women may not participate.
- Guests with anaphylactic reactions requiring self administered epinephrine must carry their Epi pen.
- Guests with Asthma requiring an inhaler must carry their inhaler.
- Closed toe shoes with good tread required.
- No rings, necklaces, or bracelets. All jewelry is discouraged.
- No skirts or loose clothing.
- Shorts mid-thigh or longer or long pants are encouraged.
- No Crocs