Massanutten Resort's Kids' Adventure Course and Zip Line features a Burma Plank, Log Crossing, Swinging Vine Bridge, Missing Plank Bridge, Net Traverse and a 100’ Zipline that is sure to thrill!
Did you know that we also have a full-size Zip Line and Canopy Tour? Check it out!
- 2 trips for $15
Open Daily 10 am - 4:30 pm | *No reservations required
Starting September 8th, Open Sat - Tue 10 am - 3:30 pm
Installation of a new Climbing Wall in September could affect operation of the Kids' Adventure Course. Please call ahead.
Operation is weather dependent. Please call ahead for hours.
Questions? Call us at (540) 289-4042 or resort extension 5022.
Rides are booked on a first-come-first-serve basis.
For your safety, the Kids' Adventure Course will not start during thunderstorms or high wind. If we are unable to re-schedule your trips, a full refund will be given.
Rules and Regulations
- Open to Kids ages 5-12. (Click here for information on our Adult Zip-Line and Canopy Tour)
- All participants will fill out and sign a waiver, which includes age information. Minors must have a parent or guardian sign for them.
- Weight range: 40 - 200 pounds. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Participants will be asked to weigh in to insure they are within designated weight range.
- For your convenience, you may print the release form HERE.
- Health Requirements:
- People with heart, leg, back, or shoulder problems, diabetes, seizure disorders, or other serious illnesses should not participate.
- Guests with anaphylactic reactions requiring self administered epinephrine must carry their Epi pen.
- Guests with Asthma requiring an inhaler must carry their inhaler.
- For safety reasons, we require that you wear hiking boots or sneakers.
- Please wear clothing that you don't mind getting dirty.
- No rings, necklaces, or bracelets. All jewelry is discouraged.
- No skirts or loose clothing.
- Shorts mid-thigh or longer or long pants are encouraged.