We are focused on providing a safe environment for our owners, guests, and employees. We are regularly cleaning high contact areas around the Base Camp including sanitizing doors, phones, tables, chairs, work stations, and bathrooms.
Additional precautions include the following:
- Face masks are required in accordance with VA Executive Order 63 and Executive Order 72.
- We recommend guests use Yelp to check seating availability and make reservations before coming to dine at Base Camp. Reservations are not required but strongly recommended.
- If you are ordering to go food, we will bring it to the top of the ramp for pick up.
- Please use directional markers to navigate Base Camp.
- Please follow the instructions of staff and signs.
- Tables will be spaced 6 ft apart.
- We will be using single use paper menus and scannable QR codes.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for guests to use.
- Please practice physical distancing and maintain 6ft from other guests not in your traveling party.
- Charge to Room will be available as a payment option.