We are focused on providing a safe environment for our owners, guests, and employees. We are regularly cleaning high contact areas around Campfire Grill including sanitizing doors, phones, tables, chairs, work stations and bathrooms.
Additional precautions include the following:
- Face masks are required in accordance with VA Executive Order 63 and Executive Order 72.
- We recommend guests use Yelp or the Yelp seating widget tab on this webpage to check seating availability and make reservations before coming to dine at Campfire Grill. Reservations are not required but strongly recommended. Guest may also call 540.289.5794 for reservations.
- For take out, curbside, and delivery, please order online here or call 540.289.5794.
Delivery Service Available | Wed, Thu & Sun 5 - 8:30 pm | Fri & Sat 5 - 9:30 pm
- We will greet guests outside at our new host station and direct them inside to be seated when their table is ready.
- Guests without reservations will check in at the host station. Guests will be asked to wait in their vehicles until their table is ready. We will contact guests via text message when their table is ready.
- Please use directional markers to enter and exit Campfire Grill.
- Tables will be spaced 6 ft apart.
- We will be using single use paper menus and scannable QR codes.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for guests to use.
- Please follow the instructions of staff and signs.
- Please practice physical distancing and maintain 6ft from other guests not in your traveling party.
- Charge to Room will be available as a payment option.
- Until further notice, Campfire Grill will not be offering the weekend breakfast buffet.
We encourage guests to support these safe practices as we try to do our part to mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus