1822 Resort Drive, Massanutten, VA 22840
Nearby Major Metro Areas
- Washington DC: 2 hours
- Richmond, VA: 2 hours
- Baltimore Area: 3 hours
- Virginia Beach: 3.5 hours
- Pittsburgh, PA: 4 hours
- Raleigh, NC: 4.5 hours
- Charlotte, NC: 5 hours
- Philadelphia, PA: 5 hours
- New York City: 6 hours
A breathtaking property, Massanutten Resort features 6,000 acres of mountain fun at its very best. Unique in both its size, variety of amenities, and outstanding condo and hotel accommodations, Massanutten has secured its spot as one of the premier all-seasons resort destinations on the East Coast. This is truly your one-stop shop for a great family vacation!
Amenities & Attractions
Massanutten Indoor/Outdoor WaterPark | www.MassanuttenWaterPark.com
- Eight indoor water slides
- Water Fortress
- Adventure River
- Shenandoah Hot Springs Indoor/Outdoor hot tub
- FlowRider extreme surf wave (lessons available)
- Outdoor wave pool, mat racers, and activity pool
- Three on-site restaurants, state-of-the-art gaming area, and retail surf shop
Massanutten Snow Sports | www.MassResort.com/Ski
- Two terrain parks
- Fourteen ski trails, 100% lit for night skiing
- TubingExtensive lesson programs and team sports available
- 16 Snow Tubing lanes
- 4,250 square-foot ice skating rink at LeClub
Health & Wellness | www.MassResort.com/Spa
- Spa services: Body treatments, massages, skin care, manicures, pedicures, and packages
- Spa boutique: Featuring products & brands used in our spa services
- Spa and healthy living classes
- Complimentary beverages
Family Shows & Activities | www.MassResort.com/Activities
- Monday and Tuesday night comedy and magic shows
- Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre (currently offered on Wednesdays)
- Specialty beer and wine dinners
- Movie night
- Trivia night
- Variety of arts and craft classes
- Kids’ Club
- Live entertainment and Karaoke
Outdoor / Adventure Recreation | www.MassResort.com/Recreation
- Mega Zip: 800’ dual zip line (open year-round)
- Canopy Tour: Guided adventure tour and zip line experience
- Kids’ Adventure Course: A series of bridges, obstacles, and a zip line (open year-round)
- Rock climbing wall and Quick Jump feature
- Summer tubing
- Two 18-hole golf courses
- Family golf tournaments
- Disc golf (open seasonally)
- Two recreation centers
- Six pools: Two indoor and four outdoor
- Tennis clinics
- Horseback riding
- Hiking (difficult, moderate, and easy trails available)
- Mountain biking: Rentals, guided tours, service, and shuttle service available
- Mountain bike park (coming summer 2016)
- Kayaking, canoeing, rafting, and tubing on the Shenandoah River | www.MassAdventures.com
- Area Excursions to Washington DC & Civil War Tours | www.MassAdventures.com
For a complete listing of activities and amenities | www.MassResort.com/Magazine
- Campfire Grill: Opening Summer 2017, this casual dining venue pays homage to the outdoors and the spirit of adventure. Camp stove chili, chicken dumplings, campfire pouches, and skillets are just a few favorites that will be served in our scenic mountain setting. Just make sure to save room for the s'mores!
- Virginia BBQ & Pizza Co: Features a real taste of the Blue Ridge serving wood-smoked chicken, pork, ribs, pizza, and southern sides.
- Encounters Lounge: Located at the ski lodge, this is where snow lovers enjoy a fully stocked bar, light fare, table service, specialty drinks, multiple TVs--including a large screen television, and live entertainment. Open Seasonally.
- Base Camp Umbrella Bar: Located on the ski lodge deck, this indoor-outdoor eatery is the perfect location to enjoy a cold beer on tap or a post-hike meal.
- Blue Ridge Buffet: Located at the WaterPark, the buffet offers fine cuisine, buffet-style! Open seasonally.
- Chill Grill: Located at the WaterPark, the Chill Grill offers hot off the grill food such as spicy sausages, hotdogs, hamburgers, kabobs, plus refreshing sodas, wine, and beer. Open seasonally.
- Hideaway Lounge: Located at the WaterPark, Hideaway Lounge overlooks the Indoor WaterPark floor and is adjacent to Diamond Jim’s Arcade.
- The Snack Shack: Features tasty grilled foods and weekend favorites! Located at the WaterPark. (WaterPark admission is required)
- The Dog Shack: Located next to the Woodstone Meadows Pro Shop, the Dog Shack serves up the best hotdog on this side of the Mississippi!
- Ski Lodge Cafeteria: Located on the second level of the Ski Lodge, the Ski Lodge Cafeteria provides a wide selection of hot and cold foods and beverages. Open seasonally.
- Grab-N-Go Cafe: Located on the first floor of the ski lodge, this eatery offers plenty of room to stretch your legs, charge your smartphone, and grab a quick bite to eat. Open seasonally.
The resort offers 1–4 bedroom condos as well as standard hotel rooms. Stay & Play Packages available that combine lodging and amenities. | www.MassResort.com/Specials