The escape rooms at Massanutten are open with a focus on providing a safe, clean, & enjoyable environment for our owners, guests, and employees.
Additional Precautions Include:
- Groups - Escape Room sessions will be limited to members of the same family of traveling group.
- Escape Room Features - All clues and escape room features will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Face Mask Policy: Given the continued easing of restrictions for mask protocols prompted by both the CDC and Governor Northam’s guidance, along with the steady increase in vaccination rates throughout the state and declining positivity rates, masks will now be optional for all vaccinated guests and employees, regardless of department/location. Unvaccinated guests and employees must still continue to wear a mask.
- Sanitation - We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting public spaces, with a focus on high-traffic areas. We also offer hand sanitizer throughout the facility for guest use.
Every patron entering the recreation facilities are required to do a self-health assessment. Are you are currently experiencing any of these:
- Fever (100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or a sense of having a fever,
- A new cough that cannot be attributed to another health condition,
- New shortness of breath that cannot be attributed to another health condition,
- New chills that cannot be attributed to another health condition,
- A new sore throat that cannot be attributed to another health condition, or
- New muscle aches that cannot be attributed to another health condition or specific activity (such as physical exercise).
If you answer no to all of the above questions, you will be granted access to the facility. If you answer yes to any of the above questions, you will not be granted access to the facility.
COVID-19 Warning: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other disease exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, older adults and people who have underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting the Resort, you and your party voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to disease and COVID-19.