When taking this class, please follow the below guidelines:
- Always practice physical distancing and stay at least 6’ away from the guests around you.
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing. Ideally with the inside of your elbow.
- Face masks are required per Virginia Governor’s Executive Order 63 and Executive Order 72, when you are inside a public establishmen. Masks are required for people aged 5 and over.
- Wash your hands (or use hand sanitizer) often and especially before opening doors or entering the classroom.
- Classrooms and ukuleles will be sanitized after each class.
- Sign-up and pay for class in advance, over the phone.
Perform a self-health assessment the morning prior to each class:
Do I have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (100.4 degrees or higher) or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please contact The Market Guest Services at 540.289.4098 to reschedule or cancel your class. Do not come in for class. (If the symptom is non-communicable and is due to an underlying non-communicable health condition that you know you have, please consult with Guest Services to determine if your class should be changed or cancelled/rescheduled.)
If you need resources to find a local health care provider, please call our concierge desk for assistance. For emergencies, dial 911.