- Price depends upon accommodation and season.
- Condo rooms sleep up to 12 occupants and offer a choice of bed sizes.
- All rooms include flat screen TV, cable, telephone, balcony, and sitting area.
- Some accommodations have a full kitchen.
- Click for our current Special Rental Offers.
- All condo rentals require a two night minimum stay.
- Wi-Fi: Massanutten Resort offers complimentary Wi-Fi internet access in most condos, hotels, and common areas! Premium Wi-Fi service is also available for $4.95 a day or $24.95 for 7 days. Complimentary Wi-Fi offers 15 mbps download & 3 mbps upload speeds on unlimited devices. Premium Wi-Fi offers 75 mbps download & 15 mbps upload speeds on 8 devices. Should you experience connectivity issues, please call maintenance at 540.289.4943 or resort ext 5304. Public Wi-Fi internet access is also available at the Business Center at Massanutten Station.
- You may access the facilities prior to check-in by pre-registering with the Front Desk.
- All rental accommodations are subject to a daily Resort Use Fee.
- For accessibility requests, please contact the Rentals Department at 540.289.4952.
- Resort Smoking Policy: All of our accommodations are smoke free. Smoking is strictly prohibited. A $250 fee will be charged to those who violate this policy. Smoking is allowed on the patio. You must close patio door when smoking outside. Please properly dispose of your cigarettes and cigars.
- Service Animals: "Service Animals” as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) are accommodated at the Resort. ADA service animals are dogs or miniature horses that are “individually trained to do work or perform a task for a person with a disability.” Service animals are working animals, not pets. “The work or task a dog has been trained to provide must be directly related to the person’s disability. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA.” - www.ada.gov. Service animals may be identified at check-in. Questions regarding service animals, pets, and boarding options may be directed to 540.289.4908 ext. 2. If you are not sure if you have a service animal, please call this number prior to your visit.
- Emotional Support Animals: Animals whose sole function is to provide emotional support or comfort do not qualify as “Service Animals” under the ADA and are not permitted (unless approved under our “Pet Policy” described in these Rules). Questions regarding service animals, pets and boarding options may be directed to 540.289.4908 ext. 2.
- Pet Policy: Under the Resort “Pet Policy”, you must obtain approval in advance to bring your dog to a designated dog-friendly condo unit. No other animals are allowed. No dog shall be allowed in lodging accommodations unless approved prior to check-in. The Pet Policy is linked here and you can request approval here. A nonrefundable charge of up to $500 per day may be assessed by the Association to clean, repair, treat (for fleas or other pests), and restore a unit and common areas if a non-approved pet is identified in any unit or in the Resort.
- For a list of Massanutten Resort Rules & Regulations, please view rules & regulations page.
- Call our Reservationist at 540.289.4952, Mon - Fri 9 am - 6 pm | Sat 9 am - 1 pm or email email@example.com anytime. We strive to return all messages within 24 hours.
- Reservations and check-ins cannot be made by or for persons under 21 years of age. Only persons listed on the reservation may check in to the condo.
Front Desk/Check-In Information
- Rent must be paid in full at the time of check-in.
- If you cancel your reservation within 7 days of your scheduled arrival date you will be refunded the lodging total minus a $75 per room cancellation fee.
- If you do not show for your reservation on the scheduled day of check-in you will forfeit the remainder of your reservation.
- No refunds are given for early departures, no-shows, or unused package items. Repeat cancellations or no-shows are subject to additional terms.