A Look at Fall 2023
School may be back in session, but that doesn't mean the fun has to stop! Breathe in the fresh mountain air and book an authentic mountain getaway at Virginia’s premier all-seasons Resort featuring 6,000 acres of mountain fun at its very best. Add on to your experience with choices like - golf at one of our two 18-hole golf courses, a day spent at our award-winning Indoor WaterPark, relax at The Spa at Massanutten, and more!
Bookmark this page as we will continue adding information and tips. For more news and updates, please visit the Resort’s Facebook page. For full COVID-19 related policies and updates, please visit our recovery page here.
Updated: August 30, 2023
Online advance purchase is required for most resort activities & amenities. Some resort amenities and activities may sell out.
- Online Owner Gold Card discounts have moved to the Owner's Website. In order to receive your Owner Gold Card Discounts, you will need to login to your Owner's Website.
- Check out our guide on How to Book Your Fall Activities Online.
- Advance tickets may only be redeemed by the guest listed on the confirmation. A photo ID will be required.
*Please be aware that tickets may sell out and may not be available during every time slot.
For those that have other types of passes, such as Massanutten rewards or gifted tickets please follow the below process:
- WaterPark: Redeem at the WaterPark.
- Golf: Redeem at the Woodstone Meadows Golf Course.
- Gift Cards: Purchase tickets online using a credit card. At time of redemption, the gift card will be charged and your credit card refunded.
- Mad Money Cards: Purchase tickets online using a credit card. At time of redemption, the Mad Money card will be charged and your credit card refunded.
- Massanutten Rewards Point Certificates, Complimentary Cards, & All Other Cards: Guests wishing to utilize these certificates or cards can redeem at the point of sale on the date/time of use.