Whether you envision an informal meal, banquet, or buffet-style gathering, our courteous, professional, and attentive catering staff will help you plan a customized menu to suit any appetite.
Recap the joys of your wedding day with your nearest and dearest before they leave town with brunch, which can include breakfast classics like eggs, bacon, and pancakes or classy additions like Smoked Salmon & Bagels, Omelets, and Burritos.
Appetizer Stations & Passed Hors D’oeuvres
Curb everyone’s appetites with bite-size snacks between the ceremony and reception. Savory hors d’oeuvres like Potato Cheddar Bites, Crudité, and Imported Cheese & Fruit are the perfect teasers for the forthcoming meal.
On-Site Carving Stations
Roasted or grilled and hand carved to your specifications, our chef attended carving stations are a huge hit at weddings. We can provide items such as Steamship Round, Smoked Prime Rib, Venison Leg, Ham, Hearth Roasted Turkey, or Top Round.
Our catered buffet is our most popular service. With the assistance of our staff, each guest will feel as if they were the first to grab a plate. This includes complete set-up, breakdown, and everything in between.
Our Seated Dinner Service is a fantastic opportunity to give your guests an elegant restaurant-style catering experience. Each guest will be served at their seat, while food attendants refill beverages and clear empty dishes throughout the dinner service. Sample Menus
Our beverage packages are sure to have everything you need for your guest’s beverage needs. An 18% gratuity and applicable sales taxes are added to all packages.
Full-Service Open Bar
With a full-service package, your guests will enjoy an open bar, with no worries of their consumption rate. Pricing includes mixers, garnish, glasses, bartender(s), set-up, and break-down.
- Time-Limit – Your guests may enjoy an open bar for a certain period of time. 20 minutes before your time limit is reached, the bartender will notify you of the time and you may decide to add more time for open bar or change to a cash bar for the remainder of your event.
- Cash-Limit – Once a pre-determined cash limit is reached for the bar, the bartender will tell you that you are at the limit. At that point, you can decide to add more to keep it open or change to a cash bar for the remainder of your event.
- Call Liquor Only – The host will specify the exact brand(s) of liquor to be used.
- Beer & Wine Only
Host Bar / Cash Bar Alternative
Drinks may be purchased individually by the guests as a Cash bar or be billed to the event total, on a per drink basis, as a Host bar.
- Scotch (Chivas, Dewar’s Glenfiddich, Johnny Walker Black, Johnny Walker Red)
- Whiskey (Canadian Club, Crown Royal, Bushmills, Seagram’s 7, Jack Daniels, Seagram’s VO)
- Bourbon (Jim Beam, Makers Mark, Wild Turkey)
- Cognac (Courvoisier, Hennessey)
- Brandy (Paul Masson, E&J)
- Gin (Beefeaters, Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray)
- Rum (Bacardi, Captain Morgan, Malibu, Myers)
- Tequila (Cuervo Gold, Cuervo 1800, Patron Silver)
- Vodka (Absolut, Grey Goose, Stolichnaya)
- Cabernet (Prince Michel Winery - Leon, VA)
- Chardonnay (Prince Michel Winery - Leon, VA)
- Merlot (Prince Michel Winery - Leon, VA)
- Pinot Grigio (Prince Michel Winery - Leon, VA)
- White Zinfandel (Copper Ridge Vineyards - California)
- Domestic (Miller Light, Bud Light, Budweiser, Coors Light, Michelob Ultra)
- Import (Corona, Corona Light, Heineken)
- Keg (Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Light, Micro)
- Premium Brands
- Signature Drinks
- Champagne Toast
- Full Bar Setup