The Bridal Experience
The Bridal Suite is the ideal place to get ready before the ceremony. There is ample space for hair and makeup services and our culinary team can provide light fare and beverages throughout the day for ultimate indulgence.
The Groom’s Experience
At Massanutten, our brides aren’t the only ones who will be getting ready in style. Grooms deserve to be spoiled, too, and the groom’s suite offers a private room for the groom, groomsmen, family, and friends to relax and enjoy each other’s company before the festivities begin. Customizable food & beverage options are also available. Enjoy a round of golf at one of the resort’s two incredible golf courses!
Massanutten Wedding Package
- Use of the Veranda and Conference Center during a 6-hour time frame
- Access to Bridal & Groom’s Suites all day
- Free, convenient parking
- Round banquet tables of various sizes
- Portable bars
- Standing high cocktail tables
- Rectangular tables
- All china dinnerware
- All silver flatware
- All glassware including red and white wine glasses, rocks glasses, high ball glasses, and champagne flutes
- Outdoor lounge furniture
- Fire pit
- Havana Ivory weaved linen tablecloths
- White napkins
- White folding ceremony chairs
- Accent lanterns to use around your event
- The Conference Center is equipped with an in-house sound system for streaming music during your cocktail hour and reception. You will need to check for compatibility prior to the event date. The Conference Center is also equipped with built-in screens and projectors for playing videos.
- Professional and highly-trained waitstaff, bartenders, and captains will deliver quality service throughout your event.
- A dedicated wedding coordinator to oversee menu selection, tasting, and execution day-of.
- A wedding coordinator to create your wedding day timeline and manage it day-of, to include overseeing vendor installation, setup of client provided items, coordinating the ceremony, cueing vendors for introductions, first dances, and other special moments throughout the reception and ensuring breakdown and pack-up of all client provided items at the end of the night.
- The Massanutten Wedding Package starts at $3,000 for exclusive use of the venue on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. We only host one wedding per weekend, so you have our undivided attention for all of your wedding activities. Please inquire for pricing for rehearsal dinner, welcome party, and brunch venue locations.
A La Carte Items
- Transportation: Consult your wedding coordinator for transportation from the venue to place of lodging.
- For an additional fee, a stage and/or a dance floor can be provided for your wedding reception.
View our full wedding brochure here.
Massanutten now offers micro weddings!Learn more here.