Please join the Activities team for our newly expanded hiking program and our indoor/outdoor art and crafts venue on the ski slopes to explore your creativity in a safe and enjoyable environment! All outdoors offerings are weather dependent. Please use the day of the week tabs below to view the schedule of activities.
Some activities can now be booked online!
Activities can also be booked by calling 540.289.4978 or in-person at the concierge desk located in the Woodstone North Lobby. The concierge desk can help with resort information, local information, dining recommendations, event itineraries, and much more! Open 8 am to 8 pm daily.
Art Classes: Check-in @ MOUNTAIN CRUISERS
- Painting Workshop: Choose your project! Garden Miniature Figurines, Wooden Wall Plaques OR Mini Masterpiece Painting.
- Marker Magic: Choose your project! Squishes, Kites, Suncatcher, Windchimes OR Slapstick Bracelets.
- Tie Dye or Nature Themed T-Shirts: Choose your project! Select from a Massanutten Logo T-Shirt, Nature Themed T-Shirt OR a Plain T-Shirt.
- Slime Making Workshop: Create your own slimy creation; selecting your color and add-ins.
- Uncorked Art: A step by step wine and paint class featuring local Virginia wine. (Ages 21+)
- Arboretum Nature Walk: Meets @ HOPKINS PARK This family-friendly activity will explore the Hopkins Park Arboretum; discussing trees, flowers and critters!
- Chairlift Hike: Meets @ SKI LODGE (NATURE CENTER) Ride the chairlift to the top & walk to the peak. Enjoy spectacular views while learning about Massanutten’s history and landscape.
- Nature Sketching Walk: Meets @ HOPKINS PARK Learn basic techniques for sketching and journaling in the wild. All supplies and camper stools provided.
- Take A Hike: Meets @ OVERLOOK Explore the Kaylor’s Knob Trail! Learn about local wildlife and history on this fun and challenging hike. Ages 12+
- Western Slope Hike: Meets @ MARKET AT MASSANUTTEN STATION Join this family-friendly hike on the Western Slope. Guests will drive and follow activities staff to Western Slope 12 miles from the resort.