Some amenities may be closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. You may save your points for later use or request the 5% Massanutten Everything Gift Card rebate. Please submit request to email@example.com and allow 48-72 hours for a response.
- 200pts | 2 Mega Zips - To obtain passes, please visit the Family Adventure Park.
- 400pts | 2 WaterPark General Admission - To obtain passes, please visit the WaterPark.
- 600pts | Family 4-Pack WaterPark OR 2 Slope-Use Tickets - To obtain passes, please visit the WaterPark or Ski Ticket Window.
- 800pts | Family 4-Pack WaterPark + Locker + $5 Arcade Card OR 4 Slope-Use Tickets - To obtain passes, please visit the WaterPark or Ski Ticket Window.
- 1000pts | 2 WaterPark Tickets + 2 Slope-Use Tickets + 2 Rounds of Golf - To obtain passes, email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your visit.
To redeem your Massanutten Everything Gift Card 5% rebate, please complete our online rebate request form or email email@example.com. To check your point balance, please click here. If you are new to Massanutten Rewards, you will need to reset your password on your first visit to the site.
*Points may be added from any purchase made at a Massanutten-owned entity, excluding purchases made on gift cards, groups, weddings, catering, lodging, lodging programs, and lodging packages.
Circle M Carriages, Woodstone Meadows Stables & Petting Farm, Massanutten Adventures, and Stonewall Terrace Recreation Center are not owned by Massanutten Resort and purchases made at these locations cannot be used to accumulate points.
**1 point = $1 spent.
***Rebate is given in the form of a Massanutten gift card.
Click here to view and print the Massanutten Rewards program flyer.
Points: 1 point for every $1 spent. Rewards program is non-transferable. No refunds. Points do not expire. As long as you have enough points in your account, you may redeem your reward for that point value. Alert service agent of the program prior to purchasing to redeem rewards and accumulate points. Be prepared to present ID. Please call ahead for activity and amenity availability, especially during peak seasons and holidays.