Please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org and allow 48-72 hours for a response.
- 200pts | 2 Mega Zips OR 2 Kids' Zips - To obtain passes, please visit the Family Adventure Park.
- 400pts | 2 WaterPark General Admission OR 2 18-Hole Rounds of Golf with Cart - To obtain passes, please visit the WaterPark or Golf Pro Shop.
- 600pts | Family 4-Pack WaterPark OR 2 Slope-Use Tickets OR 4 18-Hole Rounds of Golf with Cart - To obtain passes, please visit the WaterPark, Ski Ticket Window or Golf Pro Shop.
- 800pts | Family 4-Pack WaterPark + Locker + $5 Arcade Card OR 4 Slope-Use Tickets - To obtain passes, please visit the WaterPark or Ski Ticket Window.
- 1000pts | 2 WaterPark Tickets + 2 Slope-Use Tickets + 2 Rounds of Golf - To obtain passes, email email@example.com in advance of your visit.
- NEW! 5000pts | Two Night Stay in a Casa – To book stay, call Gregory at 540.289.4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Based on availability.
To redeem your Massanutten Everything Gift Card 5% rebate, please complete our online rebate request form or email email@example.com. To check your point balance, please click here. If you are new to Massanutten Rewards, you will need to reset your password on your first visit to the site.
*Points may be added from any purchase made at a Massanutten-owned entity, excluding purchases made on gift cards, groups, weddings, catering, lodging, lodging programs, and lodging packages.
Circle M Carriages, Woodstone Meadows Stables & Petting Farm, Massanutten Adventures, and Stonewall Terrace Recreation Center are not owned by Massanutten Resort and purchases made at these locations cannot be used to accumulate points.
**1 point = $1 spent.
***Rebate is given in the form of a Massanutten gift card.
Points: 1 point for every $1 spent. Rewards program is non-transferable. No refunds. Points do not expire. As long as you have enough points in your account, you may redeem your reward for that point value. Alert service agent of the program prior to purchasing to redeem rewards and accumulate points. Be prepared to present ID. Please call ahead for activity and amenity availability, especially during peak seasons and holidays.