A Look at Summer 2022
After two years of being diligent with masking and watchful with our health and lifestyle choices, we think it’s about time to have some fun! Whether it’s a case of FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) or BIMO (Bummed I Missed Out), - we are more motivated than ever to create remarkable experiences for you and your families that will be long lasting and memorable. It’s time to play catch up on the fun! This summer we have an incredible lineup of new and expanded activities in almost every corner of our resort- all focused on finding new authentic mountain adventures for you and yours.
Bookmark this page as we will continue adding information and tips. For more news and updates, please visit the Resort’s Facebook page. For full COVID-19 related policies and updates, please visit our recovery page here.
Face Mask Policy: At this time, face coverings are optional for both employees and guests regardless of vaccination status.*
Updated: May 6, 2022
Online advance purchase is required for most resort activities & amenities. Some resort amenities and activities may sell out.
- Online Owner Gold Card discounts have moved to the Owner's Website. In order to receive your Owner Gold Card Discounts, you will need to login to your Owner's Website.
- Check out our guide on How to Book Your Summer Activities Online.
- Advance tickets may only be redeemed by the guest listed on the confirmation. A photo ID will be required.
*Please be aware that tickets may sell out and may not be available during every time slot.
For those that have other types of passes, such as Massanutten rewards or gifted tickets please follow the below process:
- WaterPark: Redeem at the WaterPark.
- Golf: Redeem at the Woodstone Meadows Golf Course.
- Gift Cards: Purchase tickets online using a credit card. At time of redemption, the gift card will be charged and your credit card refunded.
- Mad Money Cards: Purchase tickets online using a credit card. At time of redemption, the Mad Money card will be charged and your credit card refunded.
- Massanutten Rewards Point Certificates, Complimentary Cards, & All Other Cards: Guests wishing to utilize these certificates or cards can redeem at the point of sale on the date/time of use.