THANK YOU! Massanutten Resort would like to let all active and retired military know just how much we appreciate their service. We’d be honored to have you join us on an adventure that you and your family will remember forever. Currently, we’re offering the following discounts for active, inactive, and retired military:
- 10% OFF your stay in one of our comfortable condos or Massanutten Resort Hotels. If you wish to book your lodging via our website, please use promo code MILITARY10. Learn more about our accommodation options here.
- 20% OFF Greens and Cart fees for 9 or 18 holes. Learn more about our two challenging, yet playable, 18-hole courses here.
Massanutten Indoor/Outdoor WaterPark
- 20% OFF All-Day General Admission. To purchase a military ticket online, select the All-Day Gold Card Owner Admission. Upon arrival to the park, you will be asked to show military identification to use your ticket(s). View WaterPark Hours & Rates here.
- Stay tuned for more information on our Heroes on the Hill day at the WaterPark, where all active, non-active, veterans, and their dependents gain FREE entry to our Indoor/Outdoor WaterPark.
Ski/Snowboard Lift Tickets
- 20% OFF 4-hour or 8-hour lift tickets. View our current snow conditions here.
- Join us for Heroes on the Hill ski day on March 11, 2018 from 9 am - 9 pm to receive a free slope-use ticket for all active, non-active, veterans, and their dependents. Up to 4 passes total. Operation is weather dependent.
- Every Wednesday & Thursday, all active military, non-active military, and veterans can tube for $15/person. Operation is weather dependent. View hours and rates here.
The Rink at Massanutten
- 20% OFF per session. Does not include skate or helmet rental. Operation is weather dependent. View The Rink’s hours and rates here.
Military identification must be presented at time of redemption to receive discounted rate. Accepted forms of identification include Military IDs, Veterans IDs, and DD forms. If discount includes dependents, each person over the age of 11 must have their own valid Military ID or dependent card to receive the discount. Military member must be there at time of redemption. Not to be combined with any other offer.