Rent must be paid in full at the time of check-in. For COVID-19 related check-in info & policies, please visit our Recovery webpage.
Key Release Policy: You can authorize a key release to a second guest. A fee of $50 applies per key release. View the full key release policy and form here.
- 4:00 pm - Shenandoah Villas, Eagle Trace, Summit (owners)
- 5:00 pm - Woodstone & Regal Vistas (owners), All Rentals
- 6:00 pm - All RCI Reservations
Please note your printed check-in time on your reservation confirmation. Due to high seasonal occupancy, if you arrive before the printed check-in time, there is no guarantee that your room will be ready. We aim to provide clean and comfortable accommodations to all of our guests and we cannot wait to welcome you to Massanutten Resort. Arriving late? Click here.
- Eagle Trace & Woodstone (owners & RCI reservations)
- Summit (Friday & Sunday reservations)
- The North Lobby located in the Woodstone Building at 1822 Resort Drive, Massanutten, VA 22840.
- Hours: Open 24 hours a day
- Shenandoah Villas & Regal Vistas (owners & RCI reservations)
- Summit (Saturday reservations)
- All Massanutten Resort Hotels & Rentals
- The South Lobby is located in the Woodstone Building at 1816 Resort Drive, Massanutten, VA 22840.
- Hours: Nov. 25 - 27 & Dec. 2 - 4 | Closed (Please use the North Lobby during this time)
Starting Dec. 9 | Open Fri & Sat 4 - 9 pm & Sun 3 - 9 pm
- Check-out is promptly at 10 am. Please vacate your unit before 10 am to avoid a late fee.
- Express check-out is now available if you do not wish to do so at the Front Desk, or if you would like to check-out early. Just before you close the door, please text “Check Out” to 888.984.4342. Shortly after you will receive a confirmation text message stating your reservation is complete. Please place your keys on the counter.
- Guests may also drop your keys at the express check-out boxes located at the General Store, The Market at Massanutten Station, in the North Lobby, or the South Lobby.
- Guests staying in Regal Vistas must return keys and garage door opener to the drop box at the Regal Vistas clubhouse. Garage door opener cannot be left inside the condo.
- To view the condo departure checklist, download the pdf here.