- Face masks are required for all guests ages 10 & older to participate in the following activities: Mega Zip Line, Kids' Adventure Course, Climbing Wall, Quick Flight, Zip Line & Canopy Tour, and Ridge Rappel & Climb.
- Face masks must be worn inside the facility in accordance with Governor Northam's Executive Order #63.
- All guests will be greeted at the front door by one of our attendants, who will direct you to observe and read the COVID-19 related signage before being allowed to enter our facility.
- The number of guests allowed in the lobby will be restricted per current Virginia state guidelines.
- We will have queue line tape marked along our partitioned walkway leading up to the points of sale. All guests will be required to stand in the labeled spots until the spot ahead of them becomes available. If you are at the point of sale, you will be required to stay behind the sneeze guard while completing your purchase.
- All guests will travel in one direction through our building. They will enter through the front door, and once they have purchased their tickets, they will then exit out the back door. There will be attendants present to ensure this process is adhered to.
- We will be enforcing the mandated ‘Gathering Ban’ per phase III of the Virginia Governor’s reopening plan. Only 250 people will be allowed in the Family Adventure Park at any time.
- We recommend using a debit/credit card or charge-to-room for in-person purchases.