COVID-19 Policies For Pools
COVID-19 Policies For Pools
Massanutten's pools are open with a renewed focus on providing a safe, clean, & enjoyable environment for our owners, members, guests, and employees.
Additional Precautions Include:
- Enhanced Employee Training - All Resort employees will complete COVID-19 prevention and preparedness training prior to returning to work.
- Face Masks - Face masks are required per Virginia Governor’s Executive Order 63, when you are inside a public establishment, masks are required for people aged 10 and over. You may remove your mask while exercising, we just ask that you wear it while moving around within the facility.
- Signage & Traffic Flow - To keep things clear and easy, when you arrive you will see signage and markings designating the traffic flow to facilitate physical distancing.
- Sanitation - We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting public spaces, with a focus on high-traffic areas. We also offer hand sanitizer throughout the facility for guest use.
- Physical Distancing - Building capacity, operating hours, and amenities may be limited with regard to safety. We ask that you attempt to maintain at least 10’ of distance between you and other guests outside of your traveling group while on the pool deck or in the bathhouse.
- Water Fountains - Water fountains have been turned off and are not accessible at this time. Please plan ahead.
Every patron entering the recreation facilities are required to do a self-health assessment. Are you are currently experiencing any of these:
- Fever (100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or a sense of having a fever,
- A new cough that cannot be attributed to another health condition,
- New shortness of breath that cannot be attributed to another health condition,
- New chills that cannot be attributed to another health condition,
- A new sore throat that cannot be attributed to another health condition, or
- New muscle aches that cannot be attributed to another health condition or specific activity (such as physical exercise).
If you answer no to all of the above questions, you will be granted access to the facility. If you answer yes to any of the above questions, you will not be granted access to the facility.
It takes everyone to #HelpStopTheSpread.
Here’s How You Can Help:
- When visiting amenities, always practice physical distancing and stay at least 6’ away from the guests around you.
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing. Ideally with the inside of your elbow.
- Wear a face mask when in public buildings. (Per VA Executive Order 63)
- Wash your hands (or use hand sanitizer) often and especially before opening doors or touching retail and display/ public items.
- Let us know if you become sick while you are/were here.
- Follow all posted instructions while visiting the Resort. New state orders might come in effect during your stay.
- Share any COVID related concerns with a staff member or by emailing email@example.com.
COVID-19 Warning: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other disease exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, older adults and people who have underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting the Resort, you and your party voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to disease and COVID-19.