MerchanDice Surf Shop is focused on providing a safe environment for our owners, guests, and employees. We are regularly cleaning high contact areas around MerchanDice Surf Shop including sanitizing doors, phones, and counters.
Additional precautions include the following:
- MerchanDice Surf Shop is limited to no more than 15 patrons at one time.
- Face Masks are required inside the MerchanDice Surf Shop and outside by both employees and guests in accordance with VA Executive Order 63 and Executive Order 72.
- The point of sale counter and kiosk cleaned and disinfected every hour.
- Hand sanitizer station are available at the entrance for guest use.
- Public restroom closed until further notice.
- Physical distance markers of 6ft indicated at the point of sale counters.
- Indoor seating no longer available at MerchanDice Surf Shop.
- Fitting Room is currently closed.
- All items return or exchanged will be kept quarantine up to 72 hours.
- All return or exchanges will be allowed up to 48 hours. Unworn and tags still attached.
We encourage you to support these safe practices as we try to do our part to mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus.