- Condo rooms sleep up to 12 occupants and offer a choice of bed sizes.
- All condo rooms include flat screen TV, cable, telephone, balcony, and sitting area.
- Some accommodations have a full kitchen.
- All condo rentals require a two night minimum stay.
- You may access the facilities prior to check-in by pre-registering with the Front Desk.
- All rental accommodations are subject to a daily Resort Use Fee.
- Resort Smoking Policy: All of our accommodations are smoke free. Smoking is strictly prohibited. A $250 fee will be charged to those who violate this policy. Smoking is allowed on the patio. You must close patio door when smoking outside. Please properly dispose of your cigarettes and cigars.
- Service Animals: Service Animals are always welcome at Massanutten Resort. They must be under control and on a leash/harness at all times. Service Animals may be attended to by companions, but employees of the Resort are not permitted to care for Service Animals. We appreciate advance notice for service animals staying on resort property. Please contact us at 540.289.4908 ext. 2.
- Pets & Emotional Support Animals: Massanutten Resort has a no-pet policy throughout the Resort and the Projects. Fines of up to $500 may be incurred for violating the no-pet policy. In addition, charges may be assessed for cleaning or damage. Animals whose sole function is to provide emotional support or comfort do not qualify as Service Animals under the ADA and are not permitted. Questions regarding service animals, pets and boarding options may be directed to 540.289.4908 ext. 2.
- For a list of Massanutten Resort Rules & Regulations, please view rules & regulations page.
- Reservations and check-ins cannot be made by or for persons under 21 years of age. Only persons listed on the reservation may check in to the condo.
- Rent must be paid in full at the time of check-in.
- Front Desk/Check-In Information: Please call our main switchboard at 540.289.9441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org your questions.
- Massanutten Resort offers complimentary WiFi internet access in most condos, hotels, and common areas! Complimentary WiFi offers 15 mbps download & 3 mbps upload speeds on unlimited devices. Premium WiFi offers 75 mbps download & 15 mbps upload speeds on 8 devices for the rates below. Public WiFi internet access is also available at the Business Center at Massanutten Station.
- Massanutten Resort is solely responsible for connectivity issues. Should you experience connectivity issues, please call maintenance at 540.289.4943 or resort ext 5304.
How to connect to the Complimentary WiFi
- Establish a wireless connection to“Complimentary” in your network connections.
- Select your internet browser and agree to terms and conditions to connect.
How to connect to the Premium WiFi
- Establish a wireless connection to“Premium” in your network connections.
- This will redirect your device to a WiFi Premium Login page.
- Fill in the required information and you will be emailed a unique user name and password that can be used on 8 devices.
Premium WiFi Rates
- 1 DAY: $4.95
- 2 DAY: $8.85
- 3 DAY: $12.85
- 4 DAY: $15.35
- 5 DAY: $18.75
- 6 DAY: $22.25
- 7 DAY: $25.65
TERMS OF USAGE
Massanutten Resort provides wireless internet (WiFi) for registered guests while staying at the resort and/or using our amenities. You acknowledge, on behalf of yourself and each individual in your party (“You”), that this wireless network is designed specifically for basic email and web browsing and it does not provide any encryption or secured access to the internet in any way, shape or form. You agree to exercise caution when connecting your device(s) (i.e. laptop, tablet, phone, and game system) to the WiFi network because You understand there is a risk that unauthorized persons might potentially access your device and compromise the security of the information You might have stored therein.